1. There are many cars in Bangkok. Which is proper noun?
2. The people in China speak______________________________________________
3. People who live in_____________________ are Africans.
4. People who live in ___________________(Finland, Finnish) are called____________
5. Plato was a _____________(Greek, Greece) philosopher. He was born in _____________(Greek, Greece).
6. The people of Indonesia are____________________
7. This is a _________________(Swiss, Switzerland).
8. A_________________(Siamese, Thailand) cat is a kind of cat in__________________
9. We praised_______________________(brave, the brave, good, good)
10. In Thai culture, __________________(the old, elder, an old, older)are greatly respected.
11. ____________(walking, walk, walks, walked) is good for everyone.
12. You need to have a __________________(swimming, swimmer, swam, bath) suit to swim in this pool.
13. This is one of the ______________(greenhouse, green house, green-houses) in Bangkok.
14. A _________________(sixty kilometers, sixty-kilometer) journey is tiring.
15. A man who works in chemistry is a ____________(chemi, chemist, chemister)
16. A man who studies biology is a_____________(biology, biologist, biologer)
17. ____________(An ant, the ant, An ants, Ants) are insects.
18. They are new born ________________(baby, child, babies, girl)
19. There is an art (parties, ferries, galleries, gallery)
20. ____________(His jean is, Her jeans are, This jean is) too tight.
21. There are so many _________________(cloud, moon, stars, sun) in the sky.
ดาวน์โหลด : exercises II