1. A : Where is Sombat?
B : ___________is talking with Ann.
2.______________(He, His, Him) can play the violin.
3. Everybody has _______________(its, one’s, his) own ideas about the politics in Thailand.
4. Is this pencil_______________?
5. A dog never loses _______________(it’s, its, it)
6. This book is definitely_____________(her, hers)
7. A woman’s life expectancy is greater than____________(man, man’s).
8. Father gave me two books, so I gave______________(they, them)to my mother.
9. __________went to the party. (We, Their)
10. My house is in Chiangmai. ___________(Your, Hers)is in Bangkok.
11. I don’t want to go out because ________________(it, this, they).
12.______________(It, The) is important to come to class on time.
13. He hasn’t got_____________(somebody, anyone) to talk to.
14. Jack has a bad memory. He can’t remember____________(nothing, anything).
15. There are two cars here and I’ve got the red__________(one, ones).
(Who, Whose, Which, What)
- ________is the best singer?
- A : ______________shoes are these?
B : They’re John’s.
- __________can I do for you?
Relative Pronoun(who , whose, which, that, what)
- Philip is the person ________________(who, what) conducted this investigation.
- The vase ____________(who, which) she broke yester belongs to my sister.
- The movie ______________(what, that) you saw was boring.
- He is Jack ______________(who, whose) father was killed in war.
ดาวน์โหลด : exercises IV