(a, an ,the,-)
1. Tim is from _________________United Kingdom.
2. My father is _______________engineer.
3. When you have ______________cold, you should take a big rest.
4. The Chao Phraya is ___________longest river in Thailand.
5. She still stays in __________bed after the accidents.
6. ________________asthma is a king of hereditary disease.
7. The lazier you are, ______________fatter you get.
8. She has ______________ black cat.
9. She drinks milk three times ______________day.
10. Please open ____________window.
11. _______rich should help the poor.
12. He goes to ____________school to study English.
13. I travel by _____________airplane.
14. I like to play _________volleyball.
15. Let’s go for __________walk.
-Demonstratives (this, these, that, those)
1. _____________(This, These) is my friend.
2. ____________(That, Those) are teachers.
-Possessives (my, our, your, his, her, its, their)
-Expressions of Quantity (every, each, neither, either, one, none, many, some, a few, both,
a litter, all, other, any much)
1. _________________(All, Every, Each, They)my dogs know who you are.
2. Please bring me ___________________(many, some, a few, both) water.
3. Do you have____________________(a few, the few, a little, the little) minutes?
4. __________________(These, All, Others, Every) person should have discipline.
5. Sometimes too __________________(many, every all, much) children are difficult to handle.
ดาวน์โหลด : exercises III